If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to the best Backcountry Tripod on the market, you’ve come to the right place. Our expert research team studied on 42199 reviews of Backcountry Tripod and narrowed it down to our top ten list. So read on and shop with confidence!
10 Best Backcountry Tripod Comparison Chart
|1||Gosky Tripod -Travel Portable Tripod for Spotting scopes, Binoculars, camcorders, or SLR Cameras (Pro Tripod (61-inch))||Check Amazon|
|2||Celestron 82052 Tripod, Regal Premium (Black)||Check Amazon|
|3||BOG DeathGrip Aluminum Tripod with Durable Aluminum Frame, Lightweight, Stable Design, Bubble Level, Adjustable Legs, Shooting Rest, and Hands-Free Operation for Hunting, Shooting, and Outdoors||Check Amazon|
|4||AOKA 28in/1.1lb Lightweight Compact Carbon Fiber Tripod with 360° Ballhead Travel Mini Tripod for Mobile Phone and Compact Mirrorless Cameras||Check Amazon|
|5||Leofoto TFW-2 Set of 3 Universal Snow Shoes/Sand 144mm Feet for Tripod||Check Amazon|
|6||SIRUI T04S Series Carbon Fiber Tripod with VA-5 Compact Fluid Video Head (T-024SK+VA-5)||Check Amazon|
|7||Bushnell 784030 Advanced Tripod, Black||Check Amazon|
|8||Vortex Optics Summit Carbon II Tripod Kit||Check Amazon|
|9||MSR Universal Canister Stand||Check Amazon|
|10||Vortex Optics Ridgeview Carbon Tripod Kit||Check Amazon|
Top Ten Best Backcountry Tripod
Whether quality or affordability, our specialists will help find the best Backcountry Tripod to suit your needs. Our staff understands that it can be tough to choose the right Backcountry Tripod for your needs. With our wide selection, you can be sure to find the one for you. Knowing this about yourself is a liberating ability and can help you get back on your feet faster.
Gosky Tripod -Travel Portable Tripod for Spotting scopes, Binoculars, camcorders, or SLR Cameras (Pro Tripod (61-inch))
- Gosky Reliable full-size tripod for your spotting scopes, binoculars, camcorders, or DSLR cameras！
- 【STURDY ANODIZED ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION】This lightweight and sturdy tripod are crafted from sturdy anodized aluminum and tipped with non-slip rubber feet that will create a stable mounting platform on almost any surface.
- 【HEIGHTS AND ANGLES FULLY ADJUSTABLE】 Slicing center column with tension control; adjusts from 18.3 to 61 inches. The three-way pan head makes incredibly smooth horizontal and vertical adjustments with an ergonomic pan handle.
- 【COMFORTABLE TO USE AND EASY TO CARRY】Three padded foam leg cushions add comfort and protection in extreme hot or cold conditions. The quality carrying case makes it easy to carry over long distances
Celestron 82052 Tripod, Regal Premium (Black)
- Perfect support for a spotting scope, binocular, camera, or small telescope
- Sturdy aluminum tripod adjusts in height from just over 18 inches to nearly 69 inches and includes a two-way fluid pan head with quick release plate that doubles as a balance rail
- The four-section legs can be set to three different angles and use quick and easy flip lever locks for length adjustment
- The center column can be extended when additional height is needed. A retractable balance hook lets you add weight if extra stability is required.
BOG DeathGrip Aluminum Tripod with Durable Aluminum Frame, Lightweight, Stable Design, Bubble Level, Adjustable Legs, Shooting Rest, and Hands-Free Operation for Hunting, Shooting, and Outdoors
- DIMENSIONS: 31” L x 7” W x 5” H and weighs 8.5 lbs
- VERSATILE: Features a 3-position leg lock for use in the prone, kneeling, sitting and standing positions and can secure any weapon for hands-free use
- EASE OF USE: This stable shooting platform features an adjustment knob that controls up to 25 degrees of adjustment and a clamping head that pans 360 degrees with tension capabilities
- DURABLE: With a durable aluminum construction and large diameter aluminum legs, this rugged shooting rest is ready for all situations and terrains
AOKA 28in/1.1lb Lightweight Compact Carbon Fiber Tripod with 360° Ballhead Travel Mini Tripod for Mobile Phone and Compact Mirrorless Cameras
- [carbon fiber] tripod tube is made of high-density carbon fiber, which greatly reduces the weight of the product.
- [MINI] Stretching height 28 inches / 71cm, shrinking height 14.6 inches /37cm, shrinking diameter 1.97 inches / 50mm.
- [Portable] 1.1 lb / 500 g weight and 5.5 lb / 2.5 kg maximum load weight. Compared to similar products, this tripod is lighter and stable, and easy to carry.
- [Flexible] KB20 360° panoramic and spherical joints: The specially designed ball head can be rotated 360°, allowing multi-angle adjustment, allowing you to complete satisfactory panoramic shots every time.
Leofoto TFW-2 Set of 3 Universal Snow Shoes/Sand 144mm Feet for Tripod
- ►Set of 3 Universal 144mm Snow / Sand Shoes
- ►Weight 95g per Shoe.
- ►Universal Fit with Rubber Thong.
- ►Rubber Thong Wraps Around Tripod Leg for Secure Fit
SIRUI T04S Series Carbon Fiber Tripod with VA-5 Compact Fluid Video Head (T-024SK+VA-5)
- Carbon Fiber Construction: Well-built with lightweight, durable carbon fiber and CNC milling technology, T-024S has reliably stability and can support weight up to 6kg/13.23lb.
- Nonslip Design: Provided with anti-skid rubber feet for indoor and outdoor shooting with increased stability.
- Flexible Height: The height of T-024 can be adjusted flexibly from 5.5″ (140mm) to 55.1″ (1400mm) with 4-section extendable leg and 3-position semi-automatic angle adjustment system.
- Detachable and Invertible Center Column: The center column can be divided into a long and a short section. The height of tripods is flexible for shooting at different angle by adjusting the center column. It can be converted to a short center column for low angle shooting and be inverted for low and macro photography.
Bushnell 784030 Advanced Tripod, Black
- Country of manufacture: Thailand
- Manufacturer: Bushnell Outdoor Products
- Full-size tripod for spotting scopes, binoculars, camcorders, or SLR cameras
- Durable aluminum legs are individually adjustable to different heights/angles
Vortex Optics Summit Carbon II Tripod Kit
- When every ounce in your pack out counts, at 2.5 lbs, the Summit Carbon II keeps you moving without sacrificing stability. Make light work of your next adventure, glassing with the Summit Carbon II in backcountry environments.
- Carbon fiber leg construction keeps it light and strong, while the four leg sections provide the ultimate in packability, letting the Summit Carbon II collapse to a smaller size, yet still go tall enough to get you the height you need.
- To cut down on weight even more, Summit Carbon II comes with a detachable center column to go taller when you need it and stow away for lower viewing and packability when you don’t.
- In-the-field adjustments are smooth and precise, thanks to a 2-way Pan Head, and you can switch out your long-range tools with ease, thanks to the Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release system.
MSR Universal Canister Stand
- Country Of OriginAdded Stability: Broad base increases stability of canister-mounted stoves for improved safety while cooking. : Taiwan
- Universal Fit: Single-point, spring-loaded adjustment ensures a fast, easy and reliable fit to most fuel canisters world-wide.
- Ultralight and Compact: Minimal weight and collapsible design makes it an essential addition to any trip.
- Durable: Made of stainless steel and ABS plastic.
Vortex Optics Ridgeview Carbon Tripod Kit
- The Ridgeview Carbon tripod raises your long-range tools to new heights without sacrificing stability or strength. Our tallest tripod at a max height of 73.8”, it is perfect for stand-up glassing, and is built on a carbon frame.
- Adjustments are smooth and precise, thanks to a 2-way Pan Head, and you can quickly switch out your long-range tools with the Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release system.
- The carbon fiber leg construction is the perfect combination of strength and portability for the field.
- With rubber feet and three-angle pivot locks this tripod brings stability in backcountry environments.
ConclusionThere are many great Backcountry Tripod on the market that can help you live a healthier life. Hopefully, this list has given you some ideas about the Backcountry Tripod that might work best for you.